SIGMA Pay Cycle 40 Delay
Michigan Department of Health & Human Services (MDHHS) announced as part of the transition from the current State of Michigan (SOM) financial system, Michigan Administrative Information Network (MAIN), to Statewide Integrated Governmental Management Application (SIGMA), there will be a delay in payment and Remittance Advices.
CHAMPS pay cycle 40 payments (pay date 10/05/2017) and RAs will be delayed and pushed into pay cycle 41 (pay date 10/12/2017). Please be mindful as there will be no payments and RAs generated on 10/05/2017; pay cycles 40 and 41 payments and RAs from CHAMPS will be combined on pay date 10/12/2017.
In the event issues may arise given the transition from MAIN to SIGMA, MDHHS will immediately notify providers.
SIGMA Key Dates:
- July 31, 2017: Providers converted to SIGMA VSS
- September 2, 2017: C&PE no longer available for update
- October 3, 2017: SIGMA Go Live
- October 5, 2017: No Payments and RAs from CHAMPS
- October 12, 2017: Combined 40 & 41 pay cycles from CHAMPS
For more information on SIGMA's major improvements, visit Michigan.gov/SIGMAVSS