June 29, 2017
West MI Chapter Meeting
Metro Health Corporate Conference Center 2225 Main Street, Wyoming, MI 49519
Continental Breakfast Will Be Served
RSVP By June 27th, 2017
How to Maximize Your Point of Service Cash Flow
SPEAKER: Darren Cook, Vice President, Magnet Solutions
Darren has over 17 years experience in healthcare receivables and has successfully run collection firms for over 10 years.
Darren will cover the following:
- Overview of the challenges we face in our industry
- Examine the financial challenges your patients face today so you are better equipped to navigate these for your benefit
- Why do we need to do this in the first place? Data tells all.
- Share common sense approaches to collecting: You deserve to get paid
- Review sample scripting
- How to handle objections and complaints
- Verbal and Non-verbal communication skills: What you don’t say can and will hinder your success.
- Establish a blue print for what success looks like for your office/team
- Goal setting
- Q & A
SPEAKER: Representative from Comerica Bank
Here are just a few of the areas that your local banker can provide you with:
- What resources does your local bank provide to support the medical practice today with the point of service collections?
- Have you looked into a lock box vs a daily deposit done in person?
- What security does a check scanner in the office provide to us?
- How long do I need to keep those patient statements with credit card information sent in the mail?
- When was the last time you talked with your banker or branch manager as to how they can help you in the daily tasks that seem to be overwhelming every medical practice?
This program has the prior approval of AAPC for 3 continuing education hours. Granting of prior approval in no way constitutes endorsement by AAPC of the program content or the program sponsor.
Members are free. Non-Member fee is $50.00. Non-Member fees are non-refundable. Members may be subject to a $15 cancellation/no show fee if you do not cancel your reservation at (855) 360-3401, 48 hours before the event.