The Michigan Medical Billers Association (MMBA) highly respects the privacy of our members and guests, including guests to our website. The web site:
- May require individual login to download files, register for events or to view some of our pages.
- May collect individual information that you voluntarily provide us in order to provide you with services or information you specifically request, such as registration for a conference.
- Will use information provided by you only for specified purposes that may include anonymous reports of data collected.
- Will only share your personal information with our Business Partners and will never share with any Non-Affiliates of the MMBA unless required by law, court order or other valid legal process.
- May collect non-individually identifiable (such as IP addresses) information to assess the usefulness and performance of our web pages.
- May place "cookies" on your computer or other types of data to help returning users navigate the web site. If you do want this to happen, you can change the settings in your browser to block cookies.
- Contains links to other sites. MMBA is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
If this web site is used to collect payment (such as registration fees for a conference,) we will use PCI-DSS compliant third party vendors and will not retain any financial information beyond that which is normally written on a receipt.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site or your interactions with other users on this web site, please direct them to: email@example.com